Monday, November 10, 2008

nothing lasts forever








It looks as though I will be stranded a year less than expected. My hubby has gotten word that we should be moving from PR this coming summer instead of in 2010. Of course with the military I won't really believe it until we are on a plane...but still. I thought I would be excited to get this news and be a year closer to what I know as normal, but I am actually a bit sad too. I am not sure that I am ready to go. There are still a lot of things we haven't done here yet (like learn Spanish!). But now we get to experience the excitement of moving again and waiting to find out where they will send us next. We are considering Myrtle Beach, San Diego and Portland, any comments on any of these places welcome!!!! Probably Myrtle beach so as to be closer to family again. Even though I am a bit sad to leave early I am very excited at the prospect of living near a yarn shop again!!!!!!!


Now about my current knitting:
So I am actually working on a bunch of gift items at once right now but won't post any pictures until after they are given since my family actually looks at this sometimes ( nice try though!). In October I made a whole bunch of little soap pals as baby shower and kid gifts. The turtles came out really well and then I modified the pattern to make a spider for my nephew. Very cute easy gifts that are impressive as well.

No comments: